Thursday, March 16, 2006

Sleepyhead

Chaucer got the best of me last night. Studied the Cantebury Tales until the wee hours of the morning and woke up with fog brain. The words were blury as I wrote my 7 page essay and completed my final at 10 am this morning. These are the times when I am not a fan of school. Anyhow, tonight will be a repeat as I study the heck out of West Africa and then onto British Lit from 1860- present for Monday. Nothing substantial to say except I sure hope my professors can sort through the bundle of words scribbled out on paper each time I take a final. Come Monday night at 6pm I'll be dancing in the streets.... Oh just counting down the number of sleepless nights to follow... Praise God for caffeine and Vitamin B supplements (that's for you dad).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you don't understand...I need an Annie blog fix! I feel like such a looser everytime I go to your space for an Annie entry and all I get is the first subtitle "Sleepyhead" Enough! Write ON!