Friday, September 21, 2007

Deep Breath

Ok. Here goes. I've moved.
It is time for a change.
Room for creativity, perhaps?
I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
But it is time...

Introducing:
http://anniegroves.wordpress.com/

After 3+ years of blogging, I'm changing it up... Have no fear, however, because in case you wanted to read through archive posts, I've already imported every single posting I've ever made... So really, it's just a change in web address. That's all.
Hope you like it.

I need it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I likey!

truthist said...

Annie, dang, good to hear from you. Glad you stopped by the old blog site...a couple months ago (I am bad at getting back to people most of the time). Hawaii, huh? Way to get out there and do what most people only dream about. Way to get hitched, also. He looks like a lot of fun. Julie left a comment on my site today and I am going to leave her a comment right now. Looks like she is married too. Yikes, I have been out of the loop for some time. Talk to you later.