Monday, March 06, 2006

i heart papers

There are circles under my eyes. A cup that once contained a grande nonfat sugarfree hazelnut latte sits to my left and a stack of books to my right. 3 cups of coffee later, I've become one with the computer screen and the keyboard knows my fingers well. A note of encouragement from Cait sits atop the now finished papers as I finally exhale. Done... 100 miles away my papers are being turned in by the hands that so often hold mine... Good news. I wrote 20 pages in the last two days and I can finally rest. Finals seem like a breeze compared to what I just went through.

2 comments:

rise up said...

Sounds like a rough past few days. I am glad you got done, and that you will now have some time to rest (hopefully) before finals.
Peace and blessings.

ashley said...

press on my friend. spring break is almost here. yea seattle!!

ps - love your starbucks drink of choice that evening.